I think that Liesel seems to be a very hurt young girl. She is now going to be away from her mother the rest of her life and her brother just died. She is very lucky to have Hans as a father but her mother is always swearing and seems to have a problem agaist the whole world, but death says she infact loves Liesel. I think that when she learns to read she is going to become a very consistent book stealer because Hitler and the Nazis burned books. I think that Leisel will become a very smart person by reading all those books and by lending them or selling them she will make some money. Judging by what he said (death) she will lose everything because from 1942-1944 the british bombarded germany so they could invade in D Day. I think she will lose every thing in the bombing , I think she will survive.
2 comentarios:
how do you think that Liesel will survive?
Why do you think Leisel will survive?? Do you think their is a propability she wouldn't???
Publicar un comentario